Construction work comes with injury risks, such as falling from a ladder, roof or scaffold. When accidents occur, workers usually require immediate medical attention. A number of medical conditions can also develop over time. Many of these conditions could become...
Month: June 2020
- The most common reasons why workers’ compensation claims are denied
- How often should I call my workers’ comp attorney?
- The different types of back injuries you can suffer at work
- Do I have a qualifying medical condition?
- How does workers’ compensation affect Social Security Disability Insurance in New York?